The Essence of Family Living
Occupying a peaceful corner court position, walking distance to James Cook Primary School and the Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre, this spacious family abode is located for lifestyle.
Capturing picturesque sunrises and sunsets across Port Philip and Melbourne year round, this impeccably presented home features a large living space and formal dining room, good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and a master with ensuite.
The sparkling kitchen incorporates a Westinghouse 900mm ceramic touch cook top and Miele double wall oven while a lower level includes a bedroom and home office/retreat which compliments the triple garage with workshop/cellar and plenty of under house storage.
With Gleneagles Secondary College close by and with easy access to Heatherton Road, the Monash M1 Freeway and Eastlink, comfortable, convenient and connected family living has never been more attractive.
- Spacious family home with high ceilings, ducted heating, evaporative cooling and air-conditioning
- Large bedrooms with built-in robes and a central bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Kitchen with Westinghouse 900mm ceramic touch cook top, built-in Miele wall ovens (Pyrolytic main oven with additional steam oven), Fisher & Paykel double drawer dishwasher, pantry and hardwood kitchen cabinetry
- Separate laundry, 3 car lock up garage with internal access, under house storage, workshop/cellar and home office/retreat
- Plenty of enclosed backyard, neat gardens and 2 garden sheds
Also visit the stand alone website at: www.1sutherlandctendeavourhills.com
Terms: 10% deposit, balance 30 days